Executive Managing Director
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
609 SW 8th Street, Suite 355
Bentonville, AR 72712
Independently owned and operated
Years of Experience
Areas of Specialization
Retail & Entertainment
Paul Esterer is a founding member and serves as Executive Managing Director of Newmark Grubb Arkansas and is one of the leading economic development leaders in the South, particularly in urban/downtown renovations. With his combined 24 years experience in commercial real estate and financial analysis, he has risen to the top as a respected developer and broker in the real estate market.
Esterer uses his significant track record in project development involving urban living, retail dining, office space, and family entertainment to help clients bring to life large-scale economic development efforts. He is also active in local, state and federal legislative and governmental affairs in Arkansas to promote more effective economic development tools — as evidenced by his co-founding Downtown Arkansas, a statewide economic development group promoting these endeavors. As part of the well-rounded services Newmark Grubb Arkansas offers, Esterer manages tax credit funds for investors and clients, including historic tax credits, affordable housing credits and new market tax credits. Esterer is a frequent speaker at urban redevelopment and financial conferences across the United States. His accomplishments include:
- Housing Project of the Year Award (1999, 2000) and Urban Planning Award (2000) by the Arkansas Development Finance Authority
- Housing projects featured on HGTV and in the Wall Street Journal
- 2005 Excellence in Preservation through Rehabilitation designation by the State of Arkansas Historic Preservation Program
- 2007 “One to Watch Award” in recognition of having a significant impact on the Arkansas economy
- 2009 Arkansas Business recognition for his role as core developer in the redevelopment of the Argenta District, downtown North Little Rock, Ark., which was voted as the #3 most dramatic redevelopment area in Arkansas during the last 25 years
Esterer’s experience and knowledge in all phases of real estate investment, operations and development make him a valuable asset to clients who are seeking a true consultant on projects that will go beyond a single building to impact entire communities.
Esterer holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.